Please inform Ayada Maldives in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note that the resort collects USD 300 per night per room upon arrival as a security deposit. Transfer charges are payable by the guest at the property upon arrival.
The following transfer charges apply for all reservations starting 1 January 2022 and beyond:
Per Adult (12 years old and above) return transfer US$466
Per Child (2-11 years old) return transfer US$233
Per Infant (below 2 years old) return transfer Free
Please get in touch with the property for details on baggage restrictions. Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 120 hours prior to arrival.
Guests arriving from international flights landing after 23.00 hours or departing before 08.00 hours won’t be able to arrive/leave the same day because there are no domestic flights scheduled at that time.
Children under 6 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid.
Mandatory green tax of USD 6 per child per night will be charged.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited. However based on request, we can allow in some areas to fly the drone. Request to check with the butler on arrival.
Please note that the Crystal all inclusive meal plan includes the following:
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our airport ambassadors at Male International
Airport and Kaadedhdhoo Domestic Airport
- VIP lounge access at Male International Airport
- Sumptuous daily breakfast buffet at Magu restaurant
- An extravagant buffet dinner every evening at Magu restaurant offering daily changing
themes, live cooking stations, grill and BBQ
- Awe-inspiring lunch at selected venues Ocean Breeze/Zero Degrees poolside restaurant
from the selected menus
A food credit of USD 50 per adult will be will be provided if guest wish to have dinner at Kai or Ocean Breeze a la carte Restaurants
- A signature beverage list in all dining destinations containing a wide selection of alcoholic
and non-alcoholic cocktails, selected fine wines, beers and spirits, variety of juices, soft
drinks and hot beverages
- Zuzuu kids club access for the younger guests with various activities and in house surprises Daily entertainment program
- Unrestricted access to the sport complex, tennis court, football ground, gymnasium and all
in-door games. Complementary use of kayak and snorkelling equipment
- Complementary internet access in all villas and resort public areas
- The Resort reserves the right to change the Crystal Package inclusions without any prior
Welcome Drinks on arrival
Bottle of Wine